Re: Accepted linux-wlan-ng 0.2.5+dfsg-1etch2 (source all amd64)

Enrico,

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 10:17:06PM +0000, Enrico Tassi wrote:
>  linux-wlan-ng (0.2.5+dfsg-1etch2) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=low
>  .
>    [ Victor Seva ]
>    * solved compilation error in building the firmware package: the file
>      man/prism2dl.1 was missing (Thanks vivenzio@web.de)

Why was this uploaded to testing-proposed-updates without consulting
debian-release first?  We're still waiting for a version to reach testing
that fixes the known RC bugs; reuploads delay getting the package into a
state where it can be pushed into testing, and I'm not sure what this latest
upload is even supposed to fix because it's for an issue that's not even in
the BTS.

Please talk to the release team before making uploads to t-p-u.

Thanks,