Re: ORBit2-2.14.4-1

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Is it possible to get confirmation of whether this version fixes the problem
> before trying to review this package for inclusion in etch?

 I'll use the package during its lifetime in unstable and report whether
 it helps or not.  The problem is hard to reproduce unfortunately, so
 I can only guarantee that if I still hit the bug, it isn't fixed. :)

> Uploading to unstable is fine as long as there are no interface changes or
> obvious RC bugs here.

 I reviewed the diff and didn't see any interface change.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
 "Forget your stupid theme park! I'm gonna make my own! With hookers!