Re: For NuFW 20 inclusion in debian etch

> There are some *.debdiff files included in the debian (sub)directories, I
> don't think they should be included... I also saw that the alternate

Dunno if this was already there before the l10n NMU. I actually don't
see them in my work directories

> dependency on debconf-2.0 was dropped...

Hmmm, none of my work directories has this (which is bad of course).

What makes you thinks that it has been there at some moment?

> I'm not very keen to unblock the updated package especially as there are lots
> of upstream changes which makes it almost impossible to review.

That seems fair....

Definitely, the miscommunication between Jean-Michel and me when I
announced the NMUs is responsible for that mess. Unless it is solved
in some way, I agree that letting the package go in testing could be
slightly risky even if I regret this because the debconf fixes were
pretty important and involved a big work by the i18n people.