Re: Please maybe allow proofgeneral 3.5-4.1 to enter testing

> > -Use 4 as debhelper compatibility level
>
> Yeah, that's ok. This isn't, really:
>
> +#  dh_installexamples -a
> +#  dh_installmenu -a
> +#  dh_installlogrotate -a
> +#  dh_installemacsen --flavor=emacs21 -a
> +#  dh_installemacsen --flavor=xemacs21 -a
> +#  dh_installpam -a
> +#  dh_installmime -a
> +#  dh_installinit -a
> +#  dh_installcron -a
> +#  dh_installman -a
> +#  dh_installinfo -a
> +#  dh_undocumented -a

Sorry to disagree but this isn't part of my patch from -4 to -4.1

I assume that it has been introduced by the maintainer in -4 and I
didn't notice.

As I still try to be in "low invasive" mode, I did not check the whole
debian/rules file of the package and therefore did not clean it out.