Re: For NuFW 20 inclusion in debian etch

Quoting Jean-Michel Kelbert (kelbert@debian.org):
> Hello,
>
> NuFW 2.0 has been available since almost one year. It is a great evolution
> above NuFW 1.0 but includes only internal improvement.
>
> In particular, NuFW 2.0 features a huge work on stability and
> scalability. Authorizing the package to be present in etch will not put
> other package into trouble.
>
> Furthermore, it has missed the integration for 2 days only. It was since
> long in unstable and was only blocked by a compilation problem in hppa.

Release managers, could you please wait for this ?

nufw felt under the radar of the i18n TF during its NMU campaign to
fix longstanding debconf l10n bugs.

I worked on it last weeks, notified Jean-Michel and never got an
answer.....while in the same time uploads were happening.

I now have a ready to go NMU which incorporates Jean-Michel last
changes of course AND a big bunch of changes to debconf templates and
their translations (QA work, rewrite for DevRef compliance and many
translation updates).

I will upload it very soon now so I think that *this* version should
go in etch.