Please maybe allow proofgeneral 3.5-4.1 to enter testing

The -4 version of this package was reported with an RC bug which I
thinnk (but not checked was also present in the former versions).

I fixed this in a 3.5-4.1 NMU which moves Build-Depends-Indep to
Build-Depends to fix the FTBFS bug.

This NMU also make two more cleaning stuff:

-Use 4 as debhelper compatibility level
-clean out a CVS directory in upstream source tree

Please note that -4 introduced changes that could be regarded as not
fitting the release criteria. I have no competence to judge this,
indeed. I went on that package because it happened to be one on my
radar because I previously NMU'ed it during the l10n NMU campaign
(this was done at the beginning of this campaign where I was still
hesitating to do QA fixes in addition to l10n fixes).

-4.1 and -4 changelog:

proofgeneral (3.5-4.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Non-maintainer upload to fix an RC bug
  * Move debhelper and mzscheme to Build-Depends. Closes: 403572
    Lintian warnings are things that should be taken seriously.
  * Lintian fixes:
    - Remove useless CVS directory minlog/CVS
    - Use 4 as debhelper compatibility (through debian/compat)

 -- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>  Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:27:28 +0100

proofgeneral (3.5-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Added support for Minlog
  * Do not load proof-site.el automatically anymore, but instead
    install an interactive function "proofgeneral". It then loads
    the ProofGeneral and, most importantly, assign the file extension
    to ProofGeneral. Closes: #260074,#176921

 -- Stefan Schimanski <schimmi@debian.org>  Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:47:30 +0200