Re: Please maybe allow proofgeneral 3.5-4.1 to enter testing

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> The -4 version of this package was reported with an RC bug which I
> thinnk (but not checked was also present in the former versions).
>
> I fixed this in a 3.5-4.1 NMU which moves Build-Depends-Indep to
> Build-Depends to fix the FTBFS bug.

OK. I have unblocked it, mainly because the new code in the package is a
new binary package, so is no regression over the stuff already in
testing.

> This NMU also make two more cleaning stuff:
>
> -Use 4 as debhelper compatibility level

Yeah, that's ok. This isn't, really:

+#  dh_installexamples -a
+#  dh_installmenu -a
+#  dh_installlogrotate -a
+#  dh_installemacsen --flavor=emacs21 -a
+#  dh_installemacsen --flavor=xemacs21 -a
+#  dh_installpam -a
+#  dh_installmime -a
+#  dh_installinit -a
+#  dh_installcron -a
+#  dh_installman -a
+#  dh_installinfo -a
+#  dh_undocumented -a

If you do fix things, do it properly, please.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
234: Integrationstest