Re: Request permission to upload Nagios2 2.6

Hi release managers!

I'd like to upload nagios2 2.6 (upstream stable), because this version
fixes numerous nasty bugs reported upstream (but not to the Debian
bts). I'd like to see it in etch.

I don't expect any RC bug arising with this new version.

The only package depending on binary packages built from nagios2 is
education-main-server which is an otherwise empty metapackage.

Do you (the RMs) allow me to upload it to sid (for inclusion into etch)?

Greetings
Marc