Request permission to upload aide 0.13

Hi release managers!

I'd like to upload aide 0.13 (upstream stable), because this version
fixes numerous nasty bugs reported upstream (but not to the Debian
bts) and to the Debian BTS. Aide has received a lot of attention
lately. I'd like to see it in etch.

I don't expect any RC bug arising with this new version.

The only packages depending on aide are harden-environment and
checksecurity, and aide's interface has not changed.

Do you (the RMs) allow me to upload it to sid (for inclusion into etch)?

Greetings
Marc