Re: Request permission to upload Nagios2 2.6

* Marc Haber (mh+debian-release@zugschlus.de) [061128 15:20]:
> The only package depending on binary packages built from nagios2 is
> education-main-server which is an otherwise empty metapackage.
>
> Do you (the RMs) allow me to upload it to sid (for inclusion into etch)?

You can uploaded it (with the assumption that you are available "as
always", and that we cannot gurantee it can go to etch, even in case all
RC bugs that might occur are resolved relatively fast).

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/