Re: Please allow discover1 to propagate into etch
On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 08:34:47AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 11 November 2006 03:05, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > This is definitely on hold until the d-i RM confirms, since we're in
> > the middle of releasing the d-i RC1 and I'm not going to do anything to
> > jeopardize that :)
> I have no objection to hinting it now.
Ok, hint added.
Steve Langasek Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer to set it on, and I can move the world.