[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Please allow discover1 to propagate into etch

On Saturday 11 November 2006 03:05, Steve Langasek wrote:
> This is definitely on hold until the d-i RM confirms, since we're in
> the middle of releasing the d-i RC1 and I'm not going to do anything to
> jeopardize that :)

I have no objection to hinting it now.


Attachment: pgpdAYtn_FB7s.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: