Soname-changing libetpan upload request

Hello

> Also, please don't do any shlib bumps anymore, unless coordinated with
> the release team.

I'm maintaining libetpan library package, that has two reverse-depends in
debian (etpan-ng and sylpheed-claws-gtk2).

Recently upstream released a new version, libetpan 0.48, that changed
soname. So I will have to rename package from libetpan8 to libetpan10.

Reverse-depends of the library is only 2 source packages, and we are ready
to do coordinated uploads of these packages so newer libetpan will be
released with etch. I think it is good thing to do.

However, because of the current release preparation stage, we are first
asking release managers if it is ok to do it now.

Nikita