Re: [D-I] Migrating packages for the graphical installer

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Because the maintainer uploaded to experimental and I uploaded to
> unstable. If the package maintainer considers the changes to be
> experimental, I obviously don't want to include them in a release
> which is supposed to get into etch ASAP.

 The changes were only required for gtk 2.10, but please re-NMU them to
 experimental with a shlib bump (this was forgotten in -2) and tell me
 the version so that I can reupload gtk to experimental.

 I think it was the maintainer's intention to drop the changes from
 experimental, as he said in private mail that if gtk 2.10 isn't going
 for etch, he would prefer not enabling the pdf+ps outputs in
 libcairo/dfb for now.

 But Frans is correct that Gtk now FTBFS ... in experimental. :)

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>