Re: status update: GNUstep library transition

Ugh.  It looks like the GNUstep transition is being further held up by
recent NMUs:

- gnustep-netclasses
- steptalk (an NMU for a bug that's only one day old???)

  As I mentioned in my previous mail, these are superseded by packages
  stuck in NEW, and so they should be able to be removed from testing if
  necessary so that they don't hold anything back.

- cddb.bundle

  Nothing depends on it, so it should be removable from testing for now.

vorlon, my understanding of the situation is that the removal of these
packages from testing, along with the others I mentioned in my previous
email (talksoup.app and meta-gnustep) should allow the transition of the
rest of the packages into etch in a few days (assuming everything is
built on all architectures).  Does that match your understanding as
well?

--
Hubert Chan - email & Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)