Move of update-grub and grub-install to /usr/sbin

Hello,

I plan to upload a group of changes to grub and grub-installer to
move update-grub and grub-install to /usr/sbin/.

For this to happen, my transition plan is described bellow:

 - A new grub package would be uploaded to unstable having a group of
   wrappers that will call /usr/sbin utilities but warn the user to
   edit his/her /etc/kernel-img.conf. That keeps backward
   compatibility with previous kernels and will be in place until Etch
   is released,

 - A NEWS.Debian entry describing the change in grub would be add too,

 - grub-installer would have a change to don't use full paths in
   kernel-img.conf entries _but_ this one need to migrate to etch
   together with linux-2.6 2.6.17-6 OR new installations will be
   broken.

RM team, is ok to me go forward with it?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116