Re: Need advice regarding gettext 0.15

Quoting Santiago Vila (sanvila@unex.es):
> Hello.
>
> In order not to repeat sarge mistakes, I have a simple question for
> the release managers: Am I in time to upload gettext 0.15?

I'd say that getting some advice from debian-i18n would be good here.

The most picky point seems to be "what will happen when recompilation
of existing software will detect broken PO files? Is it likely to make
the compilation of these software fail? If so, that means this is a
complete transition and it's better being avoided.

If the only risk is having some translations disabled because they're
broken, I'd say it's OK.