Re: Erich Schubert: SELinux support is a release goal for etch

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 03:09:36PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
> > Erich: that should settle it. Mind to update your blog respectively?
>
> I already added an update yesterday for that. ("official wishlist?")
> That SELinux is a non-release-blocking-release-goal still doesn't help
> that there is actually anyone working on it...

I'm interested in trying/using SELinux, and might also help improving
support for SELinux in Debian...

Is there any quickstart document I should read to get myself up to speed?
Any TODO list for Debian which contains items a SELinux newbie could
tackle?

Cheers, Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann