Re: Erich Schubert: SELinux support is a release goal for etch

also sprach Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2006.06.04.1208 +0200]:
> You might want to read debian-devel-announce with the explanation of
> "release goal"...

Thanks, that was the needed hit with the clue bat. So, as you
explained on IRC, selinux-related issues are approved for 0-day
NMUs, but they won't delay the release.

Erich: that should settle it. Mind to update your blog respectively?

`. `'`

philosophy: unintelligible answers to insoluble problems.