Re: neon transition

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 08:56 +1100, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> What about all the other packages involved in this transition?
[...]
>   libsvn0
>   subversion
 Done, but waiting in NEW.

>   rapidsvn
 Informed, done, but upload is waiting on Subversion.

>   openoffice.org-core
 Missed, but Rene wrote that he is just uploading it.

>   librpm4
 Done.

>   kdesvn
 Waits for Subversion.

>   kdesdk-misc
 Hmmm? How do you got this? I have never seen it before and could not
see this now even.

>   davfs2
 Informed, Luciano said that package will be ready sometime this week.

>   tla
>   bazaar
 I don't have information on these. If I'm not mistaken, I have sent a
letter, but haven't received any response. I have checked tla and it was
building right with neon 0.25 .

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS