Re: force jack-audio-connection-kit into testing ?

* Free Ekanayaka [Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:54:01 +0100]:

> would   fixing the compilation make the   whole  thing move cleanly to
> testing? Or am I missing more complex issues?

  With the current implementation of testing, qt-x11-free has to go into
  testing together with a lot of packages, including all of KDE.

Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Q. Why is top posting bad?