Re: force jack-audio-connection-kit into testing ?

Junichi wrote:
>I agree that at this stage it might be good enough just to kick a few
>packages out of testing to let it propagate.
Unfortunately, new ARTS depends on new JACK and old ARTS depends on old JACK.

This means that pushing JACK in must be done at the same time as pushing KDE
in, if we don't want to break KDE in testing (and I certainly don't think
breaking KDE in testing is a good idea).

Arr.  This should be documented somewhere.  As should several other things....