Re: taking over ICU, library/C++ transition issues
Frank Lichtenheld writes:
> AFAIK the timeframe is "really soon now". doko said he was only waiting
> for a pending binutils upload.
that upload was a binutils-2.15 upload, currently looking for a mips
problem with 2.16.1. gcc-3.4 and gcc-3.3 uploads will follow
soon. gcc-4.0.1 requires binutils 2.15.90.something, so a binutils
188.8.131.52 upload will follow before a gcc-4.0 upload. if that one is
built on all architectures, we can go forward with the ABI change.