Re: taking over ICU, library/C++ transition issues
On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 01:06:38PM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> There are API and ABI changes between 2.1 and 3.2 (not surprisingly)
> and also between 2.8 and 3.2. There is also a C++ library here.
> Given that nothing urgently needs version 3.2, would it be better to
> wait to do the ICU library transition until after the C++ transition
> is done? Do we have a time frame on that yet?
AFAIK the timeframe is "really soon now". doko said he was only waiting
for a pending binutils upload.
Frank Lichtenheld <firstname.lastname@example.org>