Re: e2fsprogs & sarge

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 12:44:26AM -0400, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 05:04:42AM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In order to get debian-installer and normal tools & sources in sync for
> > sarge, which is a requirement, I'm going to upload 1.35-8 as
> > 1.35-8sarge1 into testing. You don't need to do anyting. If this upload
> > fails for whatever reason, we're going to reupload 1.35-8 as it was into
> > testing.
> >
> > Sorry for the late warning. If there is any specific reason why the
> > version currently used for debian-installer (1.35-8) is a bad thing to
> > have in sarge in general, please contact debian-release@lists.debian.org
> > asap. Currently 1.35-6 is in Sarge.
>
> In previous discussions with Steve, I thought we were going to push
> e2fsprogs 1.37-2 into Sarge, per discussions recorded debian bug
> #295422?

Indeed, unfortunately, since then, a new version was uploaded to
unstable without the udeb's yet synced :-(.

Therefore, a no-changes upload to testing is needed for 1.37-2, best
named 1.37-2sarge1. Will you perform this upload (make sure to build
against testing!), or shall I do so?

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar