Re: please accept zope-testcase 0.9.6

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 11:06:42PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Adrian Bunk's "friendly" reminders (#309691) led me to realise that
> zope-testcase had not propagated and does in fact use the non-free
> python-profiler package. Version 0.9.6 fixes this. Please let it in.

> I do note that 0.9.6 differs from 0.9.0 in upstream version,
> maintainer, and some patches to remove profiler. However, it's
> a very trivial package otherwise, and I have tested it a lot (doing
> a lot of Zope and Plone development and debugging with it).

> If you cannot accept 0.9.6, please remove 0.9.0 as it's basically
> useless and not compatible with the current zope packages anyway.
> This would be a shame. Please let it through.

Your merge of 305937 with 309691 makes no sense.  305937 was reported
against 0.9.6-2, which is the current version in unstable.  What's going on
here?

I'm inclined to let 0.9.6 in since it was right on the border of the freeze,
but if either this merge was a mistae, or 0.9.6-2 doesn't actually fix the
bug?

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer