Re: please accept zope-testcase 0.9.6

also sprach Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2005.05.19.0900 +0200]:
> Your merge of 305937 with 309691 makes no sense.  305937 was
> reported against 0.9.6-2, which is the current version in
> unstable.  What's going on here?

Uh, I am not sure at all. I have a .upload file which says that the
package was uploaded to ftp-master.debian.org for -3 and for -4, and
they are both dated on April 24. How likely is it that these
packages simply got lost???

Anyway, I have uploaded 0.9.6-4 again, which *does* fix the bug.
Please accept it. Sorry for the confusion (though I am not sure
whether this was actually my fault).

`. `'`

"the surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in
 higher esteem those who think alike than those who think
 differently."
                                              -- friedrich nietzsche