please accept zope-testcase 0.9.6

Adrian Bunk's "friendly" reminders (#309691) led me to realise that
zope-testcase had not propagated and does in fact use the non-free
python-profiler package. Version 0.9.6 fixes this. Please let it in.

I do note that 0.9.6 differs from 0.9.0 in upstream version,
maintainer, and some patches to remove profiler. However, it's
a very trivial package otherwise, and I have tested it a lot (doing
a lot of Zope and Plone development and debugging with it).

If you cannot accept 0.9.6, please remove 0.9.0 as it's basically
useless and not compatible with the current zope packages anyway.
This would be a shame. Please let it through.

`. `'`

if you see an onion ring -- answer it!