Re: libusb status update

Hi Aurelien,

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 03:26:34PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Here is an update for the status of the libusb bug on ARM.

> libchipcard2
> ------------
> Bug report filled

Noted, thanks.

> gnupg2
> ------
> Fixed, but the binary NMU has to be pushed into Sarge

Can't be done; according to update_output.txt, updating gnupg2/arm fails
with:

trying: gnupg2/arm
skipped: gnupg2/arm (0 <- 20)
    got: 2+0: a-0:a-2
    * arm: gpgsm, kleopatra

kleopatra is uninstallable because it depends on gpgsm, of course.  gpgsm is
uninstallable because... it depends on a new version of libopensc1.

> openct
> ------
> Fixed in sid, an NMU has to be done for Sarge

Haha, it's a conspiracy.  Ok, Eric, you win; the new versions of opensc and
openct will be pushed into sarge after all. :)  Aurelien, don't bother
binNMUing openct.

> For the binary NMU for Sarge, I am trying to get the necessary packages
> installed on Debussy. But if you have an ARM machine with a Sarge
> chroot, please contact me, it will be easier.

Sounds good... thanks again for all your work.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer