Re: libusb status update

Steve Langasek a écrit :
gnupg2
------
Fixed, but the binary NMU has to be pushed into Sarge

Can't be done; according to update_output.txt, updating gnupg2/arm fails
with:

trying: gnupg2/arm
skipped: gnupg2/arm (0 <- 20)
    got: 2+0: a-0:a-2
    * arm: gpgsm, kleopatra

kleopatra is uninstallable because it depends on gpgsm, of course.  gpgsm is
uninstallable because... it depends on a new version of libopensc1.
Ok, I will do a binNMU for Sarge.

openct
------
Fixed in sid, an NMU has to be done for Sarge

Haha, it's a conspiracy.  Ok, Eric, you win; the new versions of opensc and
openct will be pushed into sarge after all. :)  Aurelien, don't bother
binNMUing openct.

Actually, I already done the binary NMU for openct. I also done it for libnjb.

Aurélien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer