libusb status update

Hi all,

Here is an update for the status of the libusb bug on ARM.

libchipcard2
------------
Bug report filled

gnupg2
------
Fixed, but the binary NMU has to be pushed into Sarge

lirc
----
Fixed in sid, an NMU has to be done for Sarge

openct
------
Fixed in sid, an NMU has to be done for Sarge

libnjb
------
Fixed in sid, an NMU has to be done for Sarge

libhid
------
Fixed in sid, an NMU has to be done for Sarge

All others packages are now fixed in both Sarge and Sid.

For the binary NMU for Sarge, I am trying to get the necessary packages installed on Debussy. But if you have an ARM machine with a Sarge chroot, please contact me, it will be easier.

Bye,
Aurelien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer