Re: Sid -> Sarge transition

Steve Langasek wrote:

>On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 01:19:30PM -0500, Adam Majer wrote:
>

>>mysql-query-browser
>>    * New upstream release more useable
>>

>That wasn't listed as one of the allowed freeze exceptions.  And certainly
>not when the diff comes to > 1,000,000 lines.

config.{sub,guess} and other autogenerated files were updated/rebuilt. I
think that compromises most of the diff. But the remaining diff is not
trivial since mysql-query-browser is under development.

>>    * Use libgtkhtml3.2 instead of 3.0 as per #305999.
>>

>That is still important to try to get cleaned up for sarge.  I would
>appreciate it if you prepared an upload for t-p-u, including *only* this
>change.

Sure. I will upload the the older version to testing.

>>rake
>>    * New upstream -- uses double quotes to the test runner. This is
>>probably needed if you have filenames with spaces.
>>    * Looked over the upstream changes and they are minor.
>>

>Are you classifying this as an important bug?  Who uses space-y filenames in
>their source tree, anyway?

You are correct on this. If you don't think this is important, then it
is not important for me either. :)

- Adam