Sid -> Sarge transition

Hi,

Some of my packages needs to/can be transitioned to Sarge,

mysql-query-browser
    * New upstream release more useable
    * Use libgtkhtml3.2 instead of 3.0 as per #305999.
    * Added a *trivial* patch to compile on amd64 with gcc4.0. (cast to
long instead of int)

mysql-admin
    * Added a *trivial* patch to compile on amd64 with gcc4.0 (cast to
long instead of int)
    * No other changes.

rake
    * New upstream -- uses double quotes to the test runner. This is
probably needed if you have filenames with spaces.
    * Looked over the upstream changes and they are minor.

Other packages (not mine) that should transition to Sarge,

maradns (uploaded today)
    * security bug fixed (#307662)
    * upstream views the current branch 1.0.x as stable (like Debian
stable) thus no functional changes are made in new releases only trivial
or security fixes. I think it would be safe to allow this new version to
go into Sarge.

- Adam

PS. I'm not on the list. If you have questions about any of my packages,
please contact me.