Re: xerces not-for-us problem persists but no longer release issue

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 02:04:54PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I haven't been able to think of anything the powerpc, mips, and mipsel
> platforms have in common that would explain why xerces should not be
> built there but should be built on all other archs; but to be safe, I
> hope Graham tested the resulting binaries before uploading them, to
> check for any overt brokenness?

I built xalan against xerces24, and the build seemed to go fine. I also
checked the resulting xalan binary against a small XSL and XML file to
see if things went right.

I'm willing to build again if things need fixing though.

--
gram