xerces not-for-us problem persists but no longer release issue

Graham Wilson (also in debian-xml-sgml-devel) has kindly uploaded a
powerpc binary of xerces24 thus allowing it to presumably transition
to testing today.  The long-standing situation of xerces23 and
xerces24 being bogusly in not-for-us for some platforms still remains:

http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?packages=xerces23%2Cxerces24%2Cxerces25%2Cxerces26&arches=

though all packages are now built on all architectures thanks to
manual builds.

For what it's worth, there are a few cosmetic problems with the
xerces{23,24,25} packages that I'm not bothering to create uploads
for.  These are fixed in xerces26.  After sarge is released, I'm
planning on making some largish changes to how the xerces packages
work, at which point I will once again bang my head against this
problem.

Any help in resolving the not-for-us issue would be appreciated.  All
(numerous, polite) messages to the appropriate parties have gone
without replies.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/