Please remove lprngtool

reassign 244768 ftp.debian.org
retitle 244768 Please remove lprngtool
thanks

Hi ftpmaster, debian-release,

I've had lprngtool up for grabs in WNPP for some months with no interest.
I've pinged all the people with open bugs, and those that replied all said
they could live with it being removed completely.

Basically, upstream is kaput. He seems to have been hit by a case of real
life or something, so LPRng in general is not a happening thing these days.

Release Management: lprngtool depends on ifhp, which is currently maintained
by the QA team, and also from the same stable as lprngtool. It may also be
worthwhile getting rid of it while we're at it. I'll have a chat to the QA
team and see what they say, and if that's the general vibe, file another bug
against ftp.debian.org for its removal as well.

regards

Andrew

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux