[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: crm114 for sarge

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 02:53:26PM +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:

> I have talked to Bill Yerazunis which is upstream maintainer of crm114
> about what version he would like to have in sarge.  He wants to have new
> version of crm114 in sarge since it includes bugfixes for some long
> standing bugs.  However he wants to postpone decision till Wednesday 15.

> Hereby I mailing here to ask if this is fast enough to make it to sarge
> before freeze?  Or what else should I do to have this version in sarge?

If you really do mean Wednesday, September 15th, then I don't see any
way for you to get this version into sarge.  The current freeze date for
testing is 28 August, and while there may be some slippage yet, it's not
likely to slip by more than half a month.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: