Re: Please remove alpha, mips and m68k distributed-net packages

Steve Langasek wrote:

You want to file a bug against ftp.debian.org.

Yes, there are in fact two bugs filed against ftp.d.o asking for removal.

I know the ftpmasters are busy, but a couple of weeks from release, I'm getting understandably concerned :)

The bugs in question are #177134 and #258401

The package itself is in releasable shape...just that I have no way to remove the outdated architectures myself.

Any suggestions as to how to expedite the bugs against ftp.d.o are appreciated.

Cheers,
Stephen