[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

crm114 for sarge


I have talked to Bill Yerazunis which is upstream maintainer of crm114
about what version he would like to have in sarge.  He wants to have new
version of crm114 in sarge since it includes bugfixes for some long
standing bugs.  However he wants to postpone decision till Wednesday 15.

Hereby I mailing here to ask if this is fast enough to make it to sarge
before freeze?  Or what else should I do to have this version in sarge?

Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Reply to: