[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: crm114 for sarge

Steve Langasek píše v Po %{Day}. 08. 2004 v 12:16 -0700:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 02:53:26PM +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> > I have talked to Bill Yerazunis which is upstream maintainer of crm114
> > about what version he would like to have in sarge.  He wants to have new
> > version of crm114 in sarge since it includes bugfixes for some long
> > standing bugs.  However he wants to postpone decision till Wednesday 15.
> > Hereby I mailing here to ask if this is fast enough to make it to sarge
> > before freeze?  Or what else should I do to have this version in sarge?
> If you really do mean Wednesday, September 15th, then I don't see any
> way for you to get this version into sarge.  The current freeze date for
> testing is 28 August, and while there may be some slippage yet, it's not
> likely to slip by more than half a month.

Err, it was typo on my side, the date was "Wednesday 5 PM GMT", I don't
know why I wrote 15th.

Ondrej Sury <ondrej@sury.org>

Reply to: