remove sim?

Hi.

Another question about a removal from testing:

sim

longstanding RC bug, I couldn't fix it despite trying real hard
(very akward autotools setup AFAICT), no reaction from
maintainer. kde-extras would need to drop the recommends on it, but
since kde-extras is only a meta package with easy dependencies it
should propagate to testing without problems.

alternatively one could investigate if the version in testing suffices
and doesn't suffer from the bug (I doubt it, since it is a "outdated
libtool" one)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>