Re: Removal-from-sarge proposals

> Ok, thanks for the info.  I agree that this bug should be considered RC
> then.

Shall I upgrade the severity again?

> Are you yourself planning to NMU the package to the new upstream
> version, if the maintainer is not?

I have refrained from doing so for some time for a number of reasons
(NMU of new upstream versions considered harmful, my having patches for
the package which need to be reviewed by other people, etc), but if you
(as Release Assistant) think I should do so, I will be glad to.

(I already have a package of 1.41 for my own machines.)

  ,''`.
 : :' :        Romain Francoise <rfrancoise@debian.org>
 `. `'         http://people.debian.org/~rfrancoise/
   `-