Re: Assignments III (2003/04/18)

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 06:18:21PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 09:04:15PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > 	-alsa-lib-0.5
> (Posting this now since it's changing day by day and I'm getting the
> feeling that other people are working on very nearly the same problem.
> How did alsa-driver's urgency get bumped?)

auric:/org/ftp.debian.org/testing/data/testing/Urgency had the line
"alsa-driver 0.9.2-6 low" edited to "alsa-driver 0.9.2-6 high" by hand
by me.

The Bugs file in that directory and ../unstable/ is the number of RC bugs
per package in each suite as far as the testing scripts are concerned,
and the Dates file lists the dates (in days past the epoch, iirc) that
the latest version (in unstable) of each package was seen. The Dates
file being in data/testing instead of data/unstable doesn't make much
sense, no.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''