Re: Assignments II (2003/04/03)

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 12:23:08AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> 133563 [ +     ] FTBFS: Build failure of doc-rfc on i386

This NMU has hit the archive.  No screaming yet.

> 143547 [  H    ] perl segfaults during configure stage

Already fixed in the archive, per my comments last week.

> 184302 [       ] sqsh_2.1-4(mipsel/unstable): out of date ...

Uploaded, no problems here.

> 150692 [       ] keeps inflating on startup with non-ascii chars in LANG

Downgraded and tagged unreproducible in the BTS, since installing the
exact version of xemacs21-mule (and xemacs21-gnome-mule) from
snapshot.debian.net and setting the LANG variable as described in the
bug report doesn't reproduce the problem.

>  92810 [       ] doc-rfc: license is not DFSG-free
> 144841 [       ] doesn't build on arm

No meaningful progress to report on the above two.

> hamfax

New bug filed about the arch-specific build failure.  No response yet
from maintainer.  Will NMU with an explicit gcc 2.95 build dep if no
response this week.

> lodju

I've just spoken with upstream (liw) on IRC, who will be
following up in the BTS.  Sounds like he's going to be adopting the
Debian package as well, and that he expects to hack on the software to
make it release-worthy within the next week or so.  Will monitor the
status.

> astrolog

Non-free package that needed rebuilt for other archs.  New bug filed
about the issue, no response yet from maintainer.  I recommend removal
from testing if still no response after another week.

For extra points and personal gain, I also hunted down the RC bug that
was keeping cupsys out of testing.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer