Re: R 4.2.0 suggests a rebuild of graphics packages

Am Montag, 25. April 2022, 00:37:15 CEST schrieb Dirk Eddelbuettel:
> On 24 April 2022 at 22:07, Jeroen Ooms wrote:
> | > |

> | > I would if I had one.
> |
> | Easiest way to find out is to grep for calls to
> | R_GE_checkVersionOrDie:
> | https://github.com/search?q=org%3Acran+R_GE_checkVersionOrDie&type=code
>
> +1
>
> I had a similar though that it should be discoverable from code use but
> didn't know that call.  Nice.  (And as a maintainer of packages I do of
> course have some idea about which of those are providing graphics devices.)

Yes, very nice indeed! We can use this on codesearch.debian.net [1] and get a
succinct list:

r-cran-ragg, r-cran-vdiffr, r-cran-svglite, r-cran-magick, r-cran-tikzdevice,
r-cran-cairo

Johannes

[1] https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=R_GE_checkVersionOrDie&perpkg=1