Re: R 4.2.0 suggests a rebuild of graphics packages

On 24 April 2022 at 22:07, Jeroen Ooms wrote:
| On Sun, Apr 24, 2022 at 4:27 PM Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> wrote:

| > |
| > | Please provide a list of the affected packages.
| >
| > I would if I had one.
|
| Easiest way to find out is to grep for calls to
| R_GE_checkVersionOrDie:
| https://github.com/search?q=org%3Acran+R_GE_checkVersionOrDie&type=code

+1

I had a similar though that it should be discoverable from code use but
didn't know that call.  Nice.  (And as a maintainer of packages I do of
course have some idea about which of those are providing graphics devices.)

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org