R 4.2.0 suggests a rebuild of graphics packages

R 4.2.0 was released yesterday as scheduled.

Per the NEWS.Rd file [1] in the second section 'Grahphics' the first point is

  GRAPHICS

  The graphics engine version, R_GE_version, has been bumped to 15 and so
  packages that provide graphics devices should be reinstalled.

so packages providing a graphics device should be rebuilt. We discussed this
previously (as R 4.1.0 also updated the graphics device capabilities) and I
still think it is not worth defining a new r-api-* alike tag for this as it
really only affects a good handful of packages.

Dirk

[1] The web version is still at 4.1.3 as I just reported to r-devel so here is the
snippet via the GitHub mirror of the SVN sources:
https://github.com/r-devel/r-svn/blob/master/doc/NEWS.Rd#L372-L376

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org