Re: automatically updating debian/copyright (was: Re: r-cran-rsdmx autopkgtest failing)

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 04:04:14PM +0100, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

> > Package libconfig-model-dpkg-perl ships cme, which enables one to run
> >
> >  cme fix dpkg-copyright

I know and use cme - but isn't this only a Syntax checker + fixer?

> > .  IIRC there's at least one other tool which tries to create/update
> > d/copyright.
>
> That would be license-reconcile , also from the Perl people.

May be that's worth checking for a manual run - but a quick check on a
random R package did not uncovered something I would consider helpful
personally.

Thanks for the hints anyway