Re: [RFS] r-cran-gmp

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 09:59:44PM +0200, Martin Maechler wrote:
> (similar to myself) they are mathematicians and researchers
> who want to do science and development for the public good, and not
> spend time on boring lawyer's stuff  (;-)..

I'm physicist and can perfectly understand.  I'm doing Debian packaging
since more than 20 years and can confirm that editing the copyright file
is the most boring stuff in this.  Wait, even more boring is getting a
package rejected by ftpmaster due to a license conflict is even more
boring.  This is what will happen as Dylan said in his mail.  So if you
ask me changing just the number takes less time than writing lots of
e-mails about it. ;-)

Kind regards and thanks a lot for your open words