Re: [RFS] r-cran-gmp

Hi Rodrigo,

Le jeu. 28 mai 2020 à 18:48, Rodrigo Carvalho <rodrigorsdc@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I uploaded a new R package into salsa[1]. Also, I uploaded into mentors[2].

Thanks for your work!

It seems you did some work manually (I had to fix some stuff, please
have a look at the git repo). Next time, you could use
"prepare_missing_cran_package" and "itp_from_debian_dir " from the
package dh-r, they will save your time ;-)

Unfortunately, the package cannot be uploaded to NEW because there is
a problem in the license. The package is under the GPL-1 (no precision
of the version = v1), but the file src/factorize.cc seems to be under
GPL-3+. These licenses are not compatible, you should clarify this
with upstream devs.

Best,
Dylan